Who else here has a valentines date with their stereo? Just me? Oh okay…
Well moving swiftly on, who are your ultimate rock valentines? Hottest females in rock? Perfect looooove tracks to set the perfect mood?
Okay first things first, Rebel Yell’s ultimate rock valentines. Who needs roses and wine? Give me a guitarist with a bottle of Jack’s and I’ll be happy!
5) Jack Barakat – All Time Low (guitarist)
Have you seen his eyes? His like a little lost puppy! Ya know…except for him being human…and insanely tall!
Plus you know that the date will be absolutely hysterical! Come on Mr. Barakat has to be one of the funniest, randomise band members alive!
4) John O’Callaghan – The Maine (singer)
Is it me, or does John seem like an old soul? It’s a completely adorable feature!
He’s one of these people I think it would be so interesting just to sit and have coffee with…plus he’s so friggin’ tall too!
3) JC Charles – The Relapse Symphony (guitarist)
Okay so you guys should be fully aware of this gentleman…I mean he’s mentioned enough on this blog, as well as his contribution are endless (THANK YOU!). So no words are needed really…just check out his twitter or Facebook that kinda says it all really…that and he has the cutest little puppy! (his little obsession with selflies aww!)
2) Kier Kemp – Fearless Vampire Killers (singer/guitarist)
I’m not even going to explain this one! It’s not needed.
1) Andy Biersack – Black Veil Brides (singer)
So I think we’ve established I like tall men…but come on it’s Andy! One of few men who can rock long and short hair! Although he does seem to be able to do his make up better then me…maybe he can give me a few tips.
You don’t agree? MAKE YOUR OWN LIST THEN!
Okay hottest females of rock:
5) Juliet Simms
Jardine (We Are The In Crowd)
3) Amy Lee (Evanescence)
2) Lzzy Hale
1) Taylor Momsen (The Pretty Reckless)
And lastly top 10 love songs (not your typical selection but…)
10) Dear God – Avenged Sevenfold
9) Do You Wanna Touch – Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
8) Only Exception – Paramore
7) Mortician’s Daughter – Black Veil Brides
6) Truly Madly Deeply – Savage Garden (come on I needed on sappy one in here!)
5) Love Goes Boom – Bowling For Soup
4) Beautiful With You – Halestorm
3) You – Evanescence
2) Bed of Roses – Bon Jovi
1) When It’s Time – Green Day
Well there’s my little guide to romance…minus the guide part…and the romance part…